Oxynorm 5 mg Online
Oxynorm 5 mg Online, is an opioid medication used for treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is highly addictive and is commonly used recreationally by people who have an opioid use disorder. It is usually taken by mouth, and is available in immediate-release and controlled-release formulations.
Oxynorm 10 mg
OxyNorm is indicated for the short-term management of severe pain for which other treatment options have failed, are contraindicated, not tolerated or are otherwise inappropriate to provide sufficient management of pain.
Oxynorm Capsules 200 mg
The way to take this medicine is: Oral. This medicine is taken by mouth.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius
- Shelf lifetime is 3 Years.
You should seek medical advice in relation to medicines and use only as directed by a healthcare professional.
Oxynorm 10 mg Capsules
Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Do not take OxyNorm capsules if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to oxycodone, or any of the other ingredients of the capsules (listed in section 6 of this leaflet);
- have breathing problems, such as severe chronic obstructive lung disease, severe bronchial asthma or severe respiratory depression. Your doctor will have told you if you have any of these conditions. Symptoms may include breathlessness, coughing or breathing more slowly or weakly than expected;
- have a condition where the small bowel does not work properly (paralytic ileus), your stomach empties more slowly than it should (delayed gastric emptying) or you have severe pain in your abdomen;
- have a heart problem after long-term lung disease (cor pulmonale);
- have increased carbon dioxide levels in the blood. Symptoms may include dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, shortness of breath and headache;
- have moderate to severe liver problems. If you have other long-term liver problems you should only take these capsules if recommended by your doctor;
- have ongoing problems with constipation;
- are under 18 years of age.